Our vision is supported through our aims:
We believe school should:
* be a place which every child remembers with affection
* develop a rich acquisition of vocabulary to enable children to confidently use spoken language in different situations.
* be a happy, stimulating and safe learning environment for everyone
* develop a growth mind-set and a 'can do' attitude
* inspire and empower everyone to be the best that they can be
* recognise and support children's needs so that they can thrive emotionally, socially and academically, and be happy
* be a place where pupils' voices are heard
* develop independent learners, encouraging Meadows Mouse's steps to success
* provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum
* promote a love of learning
* become polite, caring and respectful citizens.
* embed pupils' awareness of British values through their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
As a school, we have 5 core values that form the basis of our curriulum:
key skills and knowledge
love of learning
These form the foundation of the education of our pupils; the well-being wheel is embedded within these. Through these values, our aim is to develop well-rounded individuals who will have the skills and aptitude to be fully prepared for life in the modern world, and feel empowered to make a difference as global citizens to the world in which they live.